New Address?

by Miranda Brooks 20. July 2021 11:36

If you’ve gone through a move recently or want to receive mail in a new location, make sure to update your mailing address. If we don’t have your correct contact information, important documents like W-2's, 401k updates, or benefits plan information may be sent to the wrong place – not to mention the surprises that will be coming your way during Driver Appreciation Week.

Updating your contact information is simple:

  1. Visit and select "Employee Self Service" in the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
  2. Enter your employee ID and password to log in. If it’s your first time logging in, your password will be the last four digits of your social security number, your two-digit birthday month, and the last two digits of your birth year. So, for example, if you were born in January 1960, and the last four digits of your SSN are 1234, your first-time password would be 12340160.
  3. Once logged in, you can review all of your contact information, and if anything is incorrect, you may easily change it through the Employee Self Service page or by contacting the HR Service Center by phone (800-670-1915; x257510) or email (
  4. If you've moved to a new state, you will additionally need to update your tax paperwork to ensure you are paying taxes to the correct state. To do so, contact the HR Service Center to have the appropriate tax documents sent to you via mail or email to fill out, sign, and return to us.

 Thanks for your help!


Thanks for your help!



Comments are closed


Comment RSS