Update Your Address Today!

by Ashley Rhodes 11. December 2019 11:51

Did you go through a move this year? Make sure you have updated your mailing address with us to avoid the possibility of not receiving important documents and potentially paying too little or too much on state income taxes.

If U.S. Xpress does not have your correct contact information, important documents, such as W-2’s, 401k updates or benefit plan information, may be sent to the wrong address. In addition, state income taxes may be calculated, deducted and reported incorrectly. These situations could result in compromised personal information, delayed receipt of important documents, paying taxes to the wrong state or even paying more taxes than needed.

Updating your contact information is simple. Here’s how to do it:        

- Visit USXpress.com and select “Employee Self Service” in the bottom left-hand corner of the page.

·      -  Enter your employee ID and password will to log in. If you have never logged in before, your password will be the last four digits of your social security number, two-digit month of birth and two-digit year of birth (example 12340160).

·       - Once logged in, you can review all of your contact information and if anything is incorrect, you may easily change it through the employee self-service page or by contacting the HR Service Center by phone (800/670-1915; x257510) or email (hrservices@usxpress.com).

If you’ve moved to a new state, you will additionally need to update your tax paperwork to ensure you are paying taxes to the correct state. To do so, contact the HR Service Center to have the appropriate tax documents sent to you via mail or email to fill out, sign, and return to us.

Thank you for your assistance as we work to protect you and your personal information!



Comments are closed


Comment RSS